At Silva MD, your health continues to be our priority. Our office will remain open for you to pick up your much needed supplements and medications. This is important so your immune system can remain stronger and help fight Coronavirus and other infections that may attack your health. We will be screening people at the door so you need to knock and may pick up supplements at the door. Our team continues to follow thorough hand washing techniques and other best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (see below). We have sanitized our office with antibacterial and antiviral solutions to reduce likelihood of infection spread. We are following these recommendations and advise you to do the same:
CDC Health and Safety Recommendations:
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth when you cough, and be sure to sneeze into a tissue. Be sure to throw your tissue into the trash and wash your hands immediately after.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a disinfectant household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
Because the health, well-being, and safety of everyone who comes to our office in any capacity is a high priority, we continue to monitor the latest information from local, state and national health officials to ensure our precautionary measures and operations are in line with their recommendations. Our plan will change and adjust, depending on the updates and recommendations we receive.
If you are feeling sick, please know that you have an option to do a phone consult so you do not need to leave your home. Remember keeping your hormone levels optimal will support your immune system and help you fight infections. We have supplements designed to help you support your immune system. You can call 619-761-1574 to see if those supplements are right for you and we can ship to you if you can not pick up at the office.
We are stronger than the Coronavirus and know that we will get through this together! Please let us know how we can help. As long as you are not sick, you can still come in for your testosterone and B12 shots, or even better, pick some up to take home with you. We are just a phone call away and remember we are here for you and we wish you and your family strength and health during this unprecedented time.
Melinda Silva, MD